Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Laziness

I have been horrible about keeping my food journal the last couple weeks. It's not that I'm eating bad stuff and trying to hide it - it's just that I get lazy and don't do it for a couple days. Then I forget what I ate. I have been pretty diligent the last couple days. I must say that the food journal has served its original purpose, which was to keep me from cheating as much. That aspect has certainly improved and now I am to the point where I don't even feel like cheating often. I now need to make sure I am eating enough of the right food each day.

Weightlifting has been going well. I got some dumbells to supplement the free weights. I would like to step up the intensity of my upper body workout because I would like to step up the intensity of my upper body.

There's not much else to report. I still have a lot of congestion in the mornings but very rarely have dry coughing fits at night unless I eat the wrong thing.

No comments: